Pages

4/11/10

Chapter 3: Totally Preggers

A wise man once said that pregnancy is witnessing the miracle of life. Emphasis on MAN. Not woman.

In Sunset Valley, babies are everywhere. In the library, in the park, and even in gym! The town does have a knack for cute toddlers... But I'm sure as heck I don't. My mother just gave birth to my new little brother and he does nothing but cry, sleep, and cry some more. I swear, if I had an Evil trait, I'd kill that little bugger! Too bad I got the Good trait.

Word on the street is that Emma Duke is expecting. Finally, another step towards their legacy. Be careful, E... you might get more than you bargained for.

Always,
slandersim

______________________________________________________

The Dukes' side of the story!

No comments:

Post a Comment